Report a Crime
File Online Police Report
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Prior to submitting a report, please review the following statements to find out if online reporting is right for you. You CANNOT file an online report if:
- This is an emergency (Please call 911)
- This incident occurred outside the City limits of Branson
- There is any physical evidence connected to the crime that needs to be collected (i.e. blood, fingerprints)
- The suspect is still at the location of the crime.
- You have already reported the crime to a member of the Branson Police Department
If you answered no to all the above statements, you are ready to file your report online. Once you’ve completed and submitted the report you will be contacted by phone by a member of our staff. They will provide you with a case number. Police staff may or may not investigate your reported incident further based on the information you provide.
Using the Branson Police Department Online Police Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Civil Matters
- Forgery (Producing a fake document, signature, banknote, or work of art in order to deceive)
- Fraud (Someone tricks somebody else to get unfair or unlawful gain)
- Fraudulent Use of Credit/Debit Device (Uses a credit device or debit device for the purpose of obtaining services or property, knowing that:The device is stolen, fictitious or forged; or the device has been revoked or cancelled; or for any other reason his use of the device is unauthorized
- Harassment (Abusing, insulting, or otherwise harming you on a regular basis)
- Identity Theft
- Juvenile Problems – non violent or past
- Lost Property
- Past Disturbance
- Stealing from a Vehicle
- Vandalism / Graffiti (deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property)
If your incident is not listed, please call the Branson Police Department by dialing Emergency 9-1-1; to file your report.