North Beach Park is a scenic park located on the banks of Take Taneycomo next to the Branson Landing (parking in Belk parking lot). The park features a paved walking path along the lake that connects to the Branson Landing boardwalk making up 3/4 mile distance. Other park features include two fishing docks, picnic tables and barbecue grills.
- .4.2 acres
- Walking Trail
- Picnic Tables and Benches
- BBQ Grills
- Horseshoe Pits
- Two Fishing Docks
Click here to a view a video of North Beach Park in the fall.
6:00am - 10:00pm
Rules and Regulations
- Be considerate of other park users.
- Please place all trash in receptacles, do not litter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in city parks.
- Smoking is not allowed in parks.
- No loud or excessive noises shall be permitted in city parks.
- Pets must be on a leash.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Motorized vehicles in designated areas only.
- Weapons are prohibited.
- Advertising, selling, or solicitation is prohibited.
- No groups or individuals shall use any park for business purposes without permission.
- Leave the park better than how you found it.
- North Beach Park is a pedestrian park to be used as a low impact natural green space and walking area. Large special events are not allowed to be held in this park due to lack of parking, electricity, water, lighting, and restroom facilities.
50 N. Boardwalk, Branson, MO 65616